- Daily tours require full payment to confirm booking. Charters require a non refundable deposit – $100 for 10-39pax $500 for 40+pax
- Cancellation fees – Daily Coach Tours 100% within 24 hours, Cruise tours 100% within 72hrs & Charter Packages 100% within 48 hours. This applies to No Shows on the day due to incorrect booking dates.
- Swan Valley Tours reserves the right to cancel daily tours due to insufficient bookings being received.
- Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss or damage whilst on tour.
- Please note that in accordance of the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4)(a) no alcohol is permitted to be consumed on the vehicle. Wine bought during the course of your tour will be kept in a safe place and handed back when you disembark at the end of tour.
- Swan Valley Tours is a responsible host. Please be aware that the venues also have a duty of care to all guests and will not accept anti-social behavior. They have the right to exercise their discretion not to allow entry and/or not to serve individuals or groups alcohol and/or to ask people to leave their premises.
- If you are boarding an afternoon cruise Captain Cook Cruises will refuse the boarding of intoxicated passengers, rather than take the liability of them causing disruption to other passengers on board. Should any passenger be refused boarding onto the boat, that passenger will be responsible for their own transport from Sandalford Winery since that will be the conclusion of their tour.