Afternoon Delights Package
Our Afternoon Delights private charter is perfect for groups of 10 or more who want to start later or are less serious wine drinkers or those short on time.
Relax and enjoy an afternoon of delights as we sample our way through Perth’s Valley of Tastes, including:
- Wine-tasting at three quality wineries
- Cheese board
- A glass of beer and snacks at a microbrewery or a Middy at Funk Cider
- Chocolate tasting at Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Produce Tasting at The Providore (Complimentary wine tasting available on the day on request)
The wineries are all noted for their quality produce and service, and all wine-tasting fees are included within the ticket price.
- From 12:15pm, return 5pm (approx) Indicative times only, depending upon your itinerary
- Tour commences from your nominated pickup point
- Includes complimentary transfers from Perth CBD, Burswood and surrounds. A surcharge for further distances applies, based on distance and priced on application.
- $100 – $500 non refundable deposit required to secure booking. Groups numbers can be approximate at time of booking. Confirmed numbers & Balance is due 2-3 weeks prior to commencement
- Bookings are essential – » Click here for booking conditions
- For groups of less than 10 passengers, please see our daily tours