Looking for something a little different to offer your staff and valued clients for a Christmas function this year? Celebrate with us.
Swan Valley Tours are offering these 3 package options for groups of 10 or more guests.
Christmas Lunch Package
- Wine tasting at two quality Swan Valley wineries
- Christmas Lunch at your of choice of venue
- Brewery or Cidery at own expense
- Margaret River Chocolate Company & Providore OR Yahava Koffee Works – Chocolate & liqueur tasting or Coffee roasting demo
- Please note once you have chosen your preferred lunch, the price is added to the package price.
Christmas Dinner Package
- Wine tasting and cheeseboard at a quality Swan Valley winery
- Christmas Dinner at your of choice of venue
- A glass or beer/ wine / softdrink at a brewery
- Please note once you have chosen your preferred or dinner, the price is added to the package price
Christmas Morning Cruise Package
- Morning Cruise on Captain Cook’s River Lady including wine tasting and morning tea.
- Wine tasting at a quality Swan Valley winery with cheese & crackers
- Christmas Lunch at your of choice of fine restaurants
- Choice of 2nd winery for tastings and cheeseboard OR a glass of beer /cider at a brewery or cidery
- Chocolate tastings
- Produce tasting at MRCC’s Providore
- Please note once you have chosen your preferred lunch, price is added to the package price.
- Coach only with Lunch: Perth Metro 10.30am , return 5.00pm (approx)
- Coach only with Dinner: Perth Metro 2.00pm, return 9.45pm (approx)
- Morning Cruise : Departs Captain Cook Cruises, Barrack St Jetty 9.45am. Coach return 5pm (approx)
- Indicative times only, depending upon your itinerary
- Coach Tours commences from your nominated pickup point
- Includes complimentary transfers from Perth CBD, Burswood and surrounds (Cruise option – return only) . A surcharge for further distances applies, based on distance and priced on application.
- Once you have chosen your preferred lunch or dinner, price is added to the package price
- Our fleet range from 13 seaters to 60 seater coaches, and we match the venues to suit both the occasion and group size.
- Bookings are essential – » Click here for booking conditions
- For groups of less than 10 passengers, please see our daily tour