Cruising the Swan Tour
Coach from Perth to the Swan Valley to visit four fabulous wineries and the Chocolate Company before cruising back on the Swan River.
Enjoy an afternoon cruise with afternoon tea, wine and live entertainment all the way to Perth.
Start by sampling your way through Perth’s Valley of Tastes, including:
- Coach tour through historic Guildford
- Visit three quality wineries
- Delicious set lunch option with complimentary glass of beer, cider, wine or soft drink at Homestead Brewery
- Cheeseboard at Lancaster Winery
- A chocolate truffle and chocolate tasting at Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Produce Tasting at The Providore
- 2 hour afternoon cruise from the Swan Valley to Perth
- Afternoon tea, complimentary wine and live entertainment onboard
- Coach pick up from Perth CBD / Burswood or Guildford
- Tour finishes Barrack st Jetty
The wineries are all noted for their quality produce and service, and all wine-tasting fees are included within the ticket price.
Please note that venues may vary according to weather and conditions.
THE NEW SCHEDULE FOR OUR CRUISING THE SWAN TOUR IS AS FOLLOWS:
- 2:45pm – Board vessel & depart Swan Valley
- 4:40pm – Vessel arrives back at Claisebrook Cove (East Perth) and board bus
- 4:45pm – Bus departs Claisebrook Cove (East Perth)
- 5pm – Bus arrives at Captain Cook Cruises
**20 minutes less on vessel**
All passengers travelling on the Swan Valley – Perth return cruise will receive complimentary upgrades to the premium beverage package to apologies for the inconvenience.
Pick Up Options **Please be waiting 15min prior**
- Wellington St 9.45am
- Perth Ambassador 9.50am
- Crowne Plaza Hotel 9:55pm
- Crown Casino Burswood 10.00am
- Swan Valley Visitor Centre 10.25am
- Perth Vineyard Holiday Park 10:30am
- Return by cruise to Captain Cook Cruises at 4.45pm (approx.)
- Every Day (except Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
- Bookings are essential – » Click here for booking conditions
Policy on Infants
Policy on Infants 0-3yrs: Please be aware we do not have any anchor points for capsules or other baby seats. Must carry babe in arms. Can only bring baby on board if you the parent/ guardian accept that we Swan Valley Tours & the driver cannot accept any liability in case of an accident
Strollers & Prams not allowed due to space restrictions
Groups of 10 or more
Groups of 10 or more require a private charter, details can be found here or, please contact our friendly team for details
To purchase a Gift Voucher online please follow the following steps;
- Select your tour
- Select the next business day date(The voucher will be valid for 12 months from this date)
- Enter number of people on the voucher
- Enter YOUR details in the CUSTOMER FIELDS
- Complete payment
You will automatically receive a confirmation. Note this is a receipt only, a voucher will be emailed to you the next business day. Recipient’s details are not required. The Gift voucher is printable and you can add the names manually.