Spring in the Valley Tour
Spring is the best time of year to visit Perth’s premier wine region. We have covered every taste with this fabulous mix of venues.
Our Spring in the Valley package includes:
- Wine tasting with cheeseboard at quality boutique winery
- Delicious 2 course set menu lunch with glass of wine or middy of beer/softdrink
- Spirit tastings at a distillery
- Coffee Roasting demonstration & tasting
- Chocolate tastings at the Margaret River Chocolate Company (NB: Complimentary wine tasting available on the day on request)
- Produce tasting at MRCC’s Providore
- Brewery or Cidery (at own expense)
- Complimentary Transfers from Perth CBD, Burswood and Surrounds
If you can’t find what you are looking for we can put together a tailored package to suit your needs. Please contact our friendly staff for more details.
- Pick-up Perth Metro 11am, return 5pm (approx)
- Indicative times only, depending upon your itinerary
- Tour commences from your nominated pickup point
- Includes complimentary transfers from Perth CBD, Burswood and surrounds. A surcharge for further distances applies, based on distance and priced on application.
- Our fleet range from 13 seaters to 60 seater coaches, and we match the venues to suit both the occasion and group size.
- Bookings are essential – » Click here for booking conditions
- For groups of less than 10 passengers, please see our daily tours